| || ||
2019-2020 Post-Institute Town Wrap-Up
Back by popular demand, we will once again convene small group meetings on a town-by-town basis. These wrap-ups are an informal space for municipal officials and staff to debrief about how to translate learnings into specific actions. Participants will leave feeling energized and with clarity about how they can best contribute toward a common goal. These wrap-ups are professionally facilitated to ensure that they are as useful as possible for the group. We will provide a flexible agenda with enough structure to be efficient without being prescriptive.
- Facilitate communication within each town
- Energize each town around housing production
- Facilitate alignment across boards and committees within each town
- Assist each town with communicating their commitment to housing production
Pre-registration is required. Scroll down to register for a session. You will receive an emailed confirmation once you have registered successfuly.
- Chatham: Monday, December 9, 2019, 10am - 12:30pm, Chatham Community Center
- Eastham: Monday, December 9, 2019, 5:30pm - 8pm, Eastham Public Library
- Orleans: Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 5:30pm - 8pm, Snow Library
- Harwich: Monday, December 16, 2019, 10am - 12:30pm, Harwich Cultural Center
- Brewster: Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 5:30pm - 8pm, Brewster Ladies Library
- Truro: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 5:30pm - 8pm, Truro Community Center
- Provincetown: Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 5:30pm - 8pm, Provincetown Commons
- Wellfleet: Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 10am - 12:30pm, Wellfleet Preservation Hall
Questions? Contact Andrea Aldana, Director of Housing Advocacy, to be added to the notification list: by phone (508) 240-7873 x10 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.